Check Request Form

Committee Chairpersons

Download and complete the Check Request Form to request that payment be sent to a vendor or to be reimbursed for expenses you have incurred. Include receipts associated with the expenses.

Any members serving on committees should ask the Chairperson to submit the Check Request Form.

Submit the Check Request Form to Deborah Fleming, Treasurer, in either of two ways:

  1. Send a hard copy of the Check Request Form and the receipt(s) OR
  2. Scan the completed form and the receipt(s), save them as PDFs, and send them as email attachments.

Submit the request as as soon as possible after the expense has been incurred.